Myuniskills launches new online university preparation workshops. Click on the noticeboard below and see how we can help you succeed at university.
Connect to our Scholarhip News section for information on where and how to apply for university funding around the world. Follow us on Twitter @myuniskills for links to update information on what scholarships are available to you.
Helping people reach their full potential ...
Myuniskills.com offers solution-based, innovative learning systems and support to students and educators, which blends cutting-edge design with accessible, relevant support materials to best utilise the unique opportunities and overcome challenges online and distance education environments offer.
- Students can access a range of personalised and individualised coaching and tutoring in writing, presentation and thinking skills to help develop, organise and communicate ideas and concepts more effectively and efficiently at university.
- Access professional proofreading and editing services to enhance the quality of academic essay, business and research proposal submissions
- Develop study techniques and time management skills to improve university performance
- Develop persuasive communication skills, technicques and strategies in written and oral presentation forms
- Optimise research strategies to access relevant information quickly and easily
- Develop and demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills
- Access university preparation workshops and online webinairs to develop learning skills for a seamless entry into study
- Gain free access to ePass to assess and improve academic performance
- Provide full support for university applications to USA, Europe and Australia. (*NEW*)
- Educators can access information, discussions and consulting services for innovative instructional design and content authoring of online, distance education courses.
- Create instructional design strategies to enhance online and distance education course development and delivery
- Develop content for online eWorkbook learning strategeis and materials
- Construct learning support systems to address 'at risk' student needs
- Create teaching and instructional design and teaching manuals
- Develop quality assurance frameworks for course development and review and student learning systems
- YouTube Channel
- Student blog
- Educator blog for instructional designers and teachers
- ePASS (Performance Assessment Student Survey)
- Twitter @myuniskills
- Skype ID myuniskills